With the long summer already underway, the idea of setting up a sketchgroup came along.
Share your sketches, comment on others, follow their progress, join the competitions and have a great time!
If you want an invite, just contact me with your email amd I'll send one - Erik

Wednesday 30 June 2010

Ninja power !!!


I tried out Photoshop this time and am quite happy with the final piece (might add some colour), even though it might be hard to se that it's me, but the construction is underneath there, I promise ;)

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff Magnus, I like the dramatic lighting, SECRET ATTACK!

    The eyes are perhaps a little bright though - I can't see a reflective light that strong on the rest of you... and you don't want to give away your position :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one, Magnus! I think you really used your background to your advantage, the whole piece is laced with eeriness with the monochromatic scheme and mistiness :)! This is my parents' favorite!

    ReplyDelete