With the long summer already underway, the idea of setting up a sketchgroup came along.
Share your sketches, comment on others, follow their progress, join the competitions and have a great time!
If you want an invite, just contact me with your email amd I'll send one - Erik

Friday 25 June 2010

Ninja ideas

I did some quick sketches today of different ninja poses I thought might work. (I didn't quite know that much about it, so thought I'd do some research.) I haven't put in the self portrait in any of them – which will be an interesting considering i only have the eyes to work on. Please suplement with some more ideas!








1 comment:

  1. Hey! So you have chosen opposite side huh? :)
    It will be difficult to do SP with a ninja mask on. Maybe Ninja without mask would work.. like e.g. You could draw A pirate ripping off your mask before execution :D
    Personally I prefer close up, so the work is focused on the face(seems more logical to me since this is SP) but I know some like to see full body so its up to you.

    ReplyDelete