With the long summer already underway, the idea of setting up a sketchgroup came along.
Share your sketches, comment on others, follow their progress, join the competitions and have a great time!
If you want an invite, just contact me with your email amd I'll send one - Erik

Sunday 13 June 2010

Emily Anemone

Silly doodling! ^



Okay, so this is late (again! Sorry Erik for making all these posts unorganized). Like the last portrait, everything was done with photoshop, quite messily I may add. I didn't want to draw myself as an actual merged creature, so I decided to be in the background as an anemone instead!

2 comments:

  1. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaym!
    you got good at photoshop painting pretty damn quick!
    curse you and your sexy sexy pen tablet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Shaun- but where is your beautiful mermaid self on this blog, lazy bum!?

    ReplyDelete