With the long summer already underway, the idea of setting up a sketchgroup came along.
Share your sketches, comment on others, follow their progress, join the competitions and have a great time!
If you want an invite, just contact me with your email amd I'll send one - Erik

Thursday 24 June 2010

Slef portrait (not challenge)

Hey, I just finnished a self portrait wich I ended up being quite happy with appart from the fact that I stretched it quite a lot. Please come with constructive critisism – tear me apart ;)







1 comment:

  1. Hey man I don't know what is going on here but my comment is gone.I posted a comment few days ago..anyway..
    I like your drawing dude, nice rendering. A few things are a bit off thou.You drew your eyes to close to each other, and cheeks and your nose are too long. Try the construction first before going into details (I say that but I could use my advise too, heh )

    ReplyDelete