With the long summer already underway, the idea of setting up a sketchgroup came along.
Share your sketches, comment on others, follow their progress, join the competitions and have a great time!
If you want an invite, just contact me with your email amd I'll send one - Erik

Saturday 5 June 2010

can I has jellyfish?


Had two hours to kill, so woopwoop. I might work this up at a later time, but for now.. hooray.. octopusErik.. used photoreference for this one, I still struggle with likeness >_< I think I need to exaggerate moooar

3 comments:

  1. emmm
    that is actually kinda similar to mine...
    O.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. that actually Is very similar to mine O_o
    the light source , composition... u even made her hands in the same position as u asked me to make on my drawing O_o

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the chalky brush you used for this one, really neat! The lighting's really cool too!

    ReplyDelete