With the long summer already underway, the idea of setting up a sketchgroup came along.
Share your sketches, comment on others, follow their progress, join the competitions and have a great time!
If you want an invite, just contact me with your email amd I'll send one - Erik

Monday 12 July 2010

Self Portrait Challenge #6: Anthropomorphisation

Sorry for not posting a new topic yesterday, didn't have internet.. but then again noone took the opportunity to post some late submissions any way >_<

Took Francis suggestion for the topic, hopefully it will be more popular with the rest of you than the once I picked :D Bring forth the entries!

Topic: Anthropomorphisation

2 comments:

  1. Whhhhaaaat!? I thought we had till Wednesday to do the superhero post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang no that doesn't make sense. I might have to ruin postings again though!

    ReplyDelete