With the long summer already underway, the idea of setting up a sketchgroup came along.
Share your sketches, comment on others, follow their progress, join the competitions and have a great time!
If you want an invite, just contact me with your email amd I'll send one - Erik

Friday 28 May 2010

CHAAAAARGE!




Here's my contribution - My warrior queen and a little tribute to Liam's rendition of me taken a few steps further - http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?pid=31248622&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=707995402&m=1&id=1279671881

Not happy with this hideous thing :/... I can see the expression went 'flat', it started to get overworked, twas badly lit, and I have to say these 2-mirror set-ups are way more difficult than one.
Anyway, I'm not going to get all negative ripping into my own thing, I'm just happy I got to contribute ^_^

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahaha! :D good one your Highness! :) I like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thanks!... fellow Queen :?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahahhahahhahhahahahahhahahah
    nice one , FrancEs :DD

    ReplyDelete