With the long summer already underway, the idea of setting up a sketchgroup came along.
Share your sketches, comment on others, follow their progress, join the competitions and have a great time!
If you want an invite, just contact me with your email amd I'll send one - Erik

Wednesday 8 September 2010

Charicatures

Tried to work on some charicatures today, cause I think it might help me with character design. I was inspired from Mattesi's Force: Character design from Life Drawing. Even though some of them didn't have a very good outcome, it was alot of fun :)

The Joker

King Leonidas

George W. Bush


Marlon Brando


Woody Allen. By accident some water with ink in dripped on the drawing. I liked the effect and tried to use it. I didn't quite make it work, but will try it again in a different setting. Doesn't look much like him either.


Jack Nicholson

1 comment:

  1. Hey dude! Nice upload!!! I like Jack Nicholson's caricature most :)
    I feel like I should post something myself O-O

    ReplyDelete